Rio Valley Switching Company ("RVSC") is the “Valley Railroad” interchanging with Union Pacific Railroad (www.uprr.com) in Harlingen and extending west 55 miles / 88 km to Mission, Edinburg and to the McAllen Foreign Trade Zone. RVSC also extends Northwest 11 / 18 km miles to Santa Rosa.
RVSC greatly expands on the services offered by major Class I Railroads by providing a personalized, dependable service. You'll receive the kind of reliable, economical shipping you need to put your business on the fast track - and keep it there.
RVSC is a subsidiary of Ironhorse Resources, Inc. and is a sister company to:
- Caney Fork & Western Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of McMinnville, TN
- Gardendale Railroad, Inc.: A shortline railroad based out of Gardendale, TX
- Mississippi Tennessee Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of Middleton, TN
- Santa Teresa Southern Railroad,: A shortline railroad based out of Santa Teresa, NM
- Southern Switching Company: A shortline railroad located in Abilene, TX
- Border Transload & Transfer, LLC: A logistics solutions company operating in Las Cruces, NM and Donna, TX
- Border Transload & Freight Services, LLC: A trucking company operating out of Donna TX
- IHR Logistics, LLC: A truck brokerage company out of Houston, TX